Monday, February 17, 2014

What a day..

I thought I can let go...

At last... Heartbroken badly...

Just a day... Many things happened...

Can't even control my own tears...

Everything just because of you...

Everyday think about you...

Seriously... It's not that easy to let you go...

Your friends knew what had happened to you... 

Your news are spreading widely in RM fanbases...

Kwangsoo also wrote something bout you...

It's touching... Caring... And loving...

Hope that you have read all the comments from the people that loved you...

Just keep all this with you...

You will be remembered!!! 

I'm feeling so proud that I got a best friend...

And that's YOU...

Miss you... Love you...

A message from your friends...

A message from Kwangsoo - your favourite RM...

No comments:

Post a Comment